Season of Self
- Seeks self-interests instead of looking out for the good of the team.
- The team is more interested in sustaining their agenda rather than helping other teams to be successful.
- The focus is on "me" rather than "we".
- The focus is a win/lose strategy. I want to win and perhaps donít even care if you win or lose.
Season of Drought
- Weíre not functioning as a team to support the team/organizational goals.
- We do not have a vision.
- We do not have a clearly defined vision.
- The need for change may or may not be obvious.
Season of Self-Awareness
- Through self-reflection, a tragedy, or feedback from others, we become painfully aware that we have the need to change.
- We begin to use the process of implementing change.
- The team begins to identify the values and behaviors that will lead them to the Season of Significance.
Season of Significance
- The team begins implementing the change process to walk the talk of their values.
- The team does whatever is required to complete their job responsibilities.
- The team does whatever is required to meet or exceed their internal customerís expectations.