Meet Byrd Baggett
Most teams have challenges, whether it's a management change, a merger, or internal communication. These inevitable challenges are having a devastating affect on corporate performance and profitability. Byrd Baggett helps businesses deal with one of the most prevalent problems in today's fast paced, high-tech world - disengaged teams.
Byrd's mission is to reconnect teams by teaching them the skills essential to developing relationships that stand the tests of time and change. His solutions have been featured in many publications, including Reader's Digest, Bits & Pieces, Guide Posts, and Selling Power magazine.
For over 20 years, Byrd has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies develop passionately engaged teams. Whether he's preparing to speak to a corporate sales force or a management team, Byrd does his homework before he delivers his program. Through on-line surveys, phone interviews, and even onsite meetings, Byrd examines organizations from the inside to uncover the issues that sabotage peak performance.
Then it's program time, and to say that Byrd works magic is an understatement. Byrd's repeat-invitation rate is a remarkable 90%! For example, the world's largest insurance company turns to Byrd again and again to motivate their agency force and sales management team.
Why do organizations continue to bring Byrd back to work with their teams? It's because he works like a laser surgeon who identifies the problem, then systematically goes about changing the mindsets that contribute to the issues that hold teams back.
Byrd's common-sense solutions come from experience…
- Member of the Sprint Medley Team that clocked the world's fastest time in 1971 at the Kansas Relays.
- Captain of the University of Texas Track Team 1971 & 1972.
- Successful sales and management careers with two Fortune 500 companies.
- Built a successful multi-million dollar food delivery business.
- Author of 15 best-selling books on the topics of sales, leadership, customer service, and motivation. His books have sold in excess of one million copies and his best-selling book on sales – The Book of Excellence – has been published in nine languages.
- Collegiate All American in track at the University of Texas.
Byrd Baggett is the right choice if you're looking for one of the top business speakers in the country who builds passionately engaged championship teams. His track record is one that guarantees success. Teams leave his programs with the tools and “fire” that bring out their best. Byrd is the choice for teams that want to win. It's that simple.
Helping Businesses Develop Authentic Leaders and Passionately Engaged Teams Since 1990
"Live a life that inspires hope in others"